Cobra FLY-XL Complete Set
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
The Cobra FLY-XL Complete Set is designed for new golfers and casual intermediate golfers alike who want the convenience and value that comes with a packaged set in mind. The lightweight and forgiving clubs include a driver, #3 and #5 fairway woods, #4 and #5 hybrids, 6 through SW irons, and a blade-style putter, all packaged with a stylish cart bag.
- Various Shaft Options – Subject to availability, the FLY-XL set comes with steel or graphite shaft options, and in Stiff (S) or Regular (R) flex (in steel), or Regular (R) or Lite (Senior) flex (in graphite).
- Titanium Driver & Fairway Woods – An oversized, forgiving driver with 10.5 degrees loft (11.5 in Lite flex) and backweighting to help fight a slice and keep tee shots in the fairway. The 3 (14.5 degrees) and 5 (18.5) woods provide versatility and excellent loft gapping with the 4 (20.5 degrees) and 5 (23.5) hybrids.
- Cavity-backed Irons – The irons (6-PW) are gapped at roughly 5 degrees of loft between each and offer game improvement characteristics of distance and forgiveness. The Sand Wedge (55 degrees) is equally forgiving and is grooved to help create spin on close-in shots.
- Blade-style Putter – This putter is machined to create exceptional feel on puts of any length. The 34.5-inch shaft is standard to match a variety of golfers' heights.
- Premium Cart Bag – The bag itself features 14 individual club compartments, seven zippered storage compartments, and a velour valuables pocket.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The FLY-Z XL set is engineered to help make golf easier with a higher and more draw biased ball flight and easy distance. The driver boasts being the only offset driver now on the market, which will offer immediate help if you have a tendency to slice the ball. Optimal weighting and center of gravity provide amazing forgiveness throughout the set. The fairway woods and hybrids, like the driver, incorporated a low and back center of gravity, offset design, and Crown Zone Weighting to maximize launch. With Cobra's Speed Channel Face enhances the forgiveness and maximizes ball speed/distance. The set features a Driver; 3 and 5 woods; 4, 5, and 6 hybrids; 7-9 irons; PW; SW; and Cobra putter.
The driver and fairway woods have extra heel weighting designed to help close the club face at impact and avoid slices and misses to the right. Cavity backed irons are forgiving and all have a deep, low center of gravity to create a towering ball flight.