Our experts and the rest of the Curated team want you to love your purchase! Ideally the connection you’ve build with our experts keeps you coming back anytime you need advice in the future. To ensure you have an amazing post-sale experience, we operate with two key principles: transparency and fairness.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product please reach out to us so we can help make it right.
We offer a 30-day peace of mind returns on most* items.
- You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’re happy to pay for shipping if the return is a result of our error, otherwise there will be a charge of $7 for return shipping. This fee will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- For oversized items outside of Cycling, we charge a return shipping fee of $69. This includes large car accessories and more.
- You’ll usually receive your refund within 2 weeks of starting the return process. This includes the time it takes for us to generate merchant return labels (1-2 business days), for us to process the refund (1-2 business days), and for your bank to clear the funds (5-10 business days).
- If any discounts are applied during the purchase, you will not receive a refund for the value of the discount. Your refund will be the amount you paid minus any fees.
- Boots: Feel free to try on those winter sports boots! You can return them for a full refund, minus the $7 return shipping fee as long as they have not been used on the mountain.
- Skis/Snowboards: We don’t accept items that were purchased new and now have bindings mounted.
Your purchase may qualify for 14-day no-questions-asked return.
We're so confident our experts will choose the right clubs for you that if you buy the clubs your expert recommends, we'll let you play them for 14 days. If you don't like them, send them back for a full refund.
- The item must be off-the-shelf with NO customizations.
- The item must be a new golf item.
- The item must be recommended to you by one of our experts.
- Yes! You can try out the item before returning them; hit balls, play a round (or 14), swing the clubs.
- Yes! You will receive a full refund, minus the $7 cost to ship the item back.
- All Bike returns must be initiated within 14 days of delivery of the bike
- Damage: If the bike needs minor repairs due to damage during transport and the damage can be repaired at a local bike shop, Curated will encourage the customer to bring the bike to a local bike shop and will reimburse the customer for parts and labor costs associated with a picture of the invoice from the shop. If the bike is substantially damaged Curated will pay for the return shipping. Curated may encourage you to bring the bike to be professionally packed at a local bike shop and will reimburse the cost of packaging in order to prevent damage on the return trip. In all cases, we encourage you to inspect the bike for damange before fully unpacking the bike.
- Return: If a you wish to return the bike for reasons other than damage during shipping, the return fee will be the cost of shipping or $100, whichever is greater. Some of our partners charge a restocking fee which, if assessed, will be passed on as well. The bike must be unridden and returned in the original packaging.
Other Return and Cancellation Policies.
- You may cancel an order any time prior to shipment by sending us an email (here), but please keep in mind orders are processed within one (1) hour of your purchase. If you cancel after this hour, you will be responsible for any costs to return the item.
- Exchanges: The easiest way to exchange your item is to initiate a return for it and place a new order through our website. This will allow you to get your new item quickly and avoid the risk of it selling out. Keep in mind that you will be charged for both items. We’ll issue a full refund, minus the return shipping cost, once the original item is returned to us in new, used condition. Our support team is happy to help with any exchange questions you may have.
- Warranty Claims: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure you have a valid warranty issue and get it resolved as quickly as possible please make sure your email and item falls within the following guidelines.
- Item displays a manufacturer defect. Damage that is a result of natural wear and tear or accidents does not fall under warranty coverage.
- Please provide as much detail about the issue as possible in your request. Attach photos of the defective area on the item with a description of the issue. Some manufacturers will require you to deal with them directly on your claim. We’re happy to help start this process with you.
- Tips: All of our experts work for tips. Tips are paid directly to the experts which is why we’ve decided to make tips non-refundable. That being said, if you have any questions about this please reach out to support.