Frequently asked questions
We're most responsive if you reach out via the Help & Support form above.
You can also give us ring during our business hours (9:30AM- 5:00PM PST) at 415-855-1825
We ship free whenever we can on orders over $50 in 48 states. If you want expedited or guaranteed delivery, there will be an additional charge that you need to consult your expert about.
- $34.95 flat shipping rate to orders shipped to Alaska
- $39.95 flat shipping rate to orders shipped to Hawaii
Already have a password, but forgot it? No shame, it happens to all of us. Simply go on the login screen, after you enter the phone number or email associated with your account you'll be sent to a screen that walks you through the password reset process.
If you never created a password, logging in is a bit different. Every time you enter your email address or phone number, you will receive a 6-digit code to login.
We work with local businesses all around the United States and also have larger partnerships with brands in each of our categories. Orders are processed on case by case basis, so we're happy to let you know once your order is picked up by a merchant.
We offer Affirm and Afterpay as an option for our customers.
How does Affirm work? We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
- Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
- Based on a purchase price of $500.00 at $43.97/mo at 10% APR for 12 months. Downpayment may be required
- Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
- Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
How does Afterpay work? AfterPay allows you to make 4 interest-free payments due every 2 weeks when you select Afterpay at checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Register or log in to your Afterpay account and provide your payment details.
- Complete your checkout. Get an instant approval decision online.
- Pay over 4 equal payments. Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every two weeks with zero interest and no fees when you pay on time.
- See www.afterpay.com/how-it-works for details.
If you are having issues with the link that your expert sent you or while checking out on your own, make sure that you're logged into your account. You should be able to see your item(s) through the link that your expert sent to you, but won't be able to pay unless you're logged in.
If you are logged in and it still doesn't work, we are so sorry - we're creating a new shopping experience and things sometimes break on our end. Please call us at (415) 855-1825 or message your expert about it or email support - we'll fix it immediately!
Sometimes banks decline purchases over a certain size to protect your account from fraudulent activity. A large portion of the products we sell are over a few hundred dollars, and as a result you might see a ‘payment failed' statement on your purchase.
Solution: Luckily there's a simple fix! If your payment fails, please give your bank a quick call to authorize the payment and let your expert know when you're all set to try again.
For the safety of our community, we ban all fraudulent activity on our platform. This means that all your information is triple checked before a payment is processed. Please help us out by checking zip code and your billing address for typos!
We charge your card during the checkout process to ensure everything is in order before shipment. Large purchases means larger risks, so we want to make sure we're good to go before shipping.
If you'd like change the way you interact with your expert, you can do so through the toggles on your notifications page. Please keep in mind that turning off all notifications will remove your ability to interact with your expert and receive personalized recommendations.
After you make your purchase, you will be sent to a confirmation page with your receipt. We'll also send a receipt to your email, so please make sure we have your current email address on file. Anytime you need access to your receipt in the future, it will be available via the link you used to purchase your item as well as on your email.
Note: check your spam folder just in case our email was rejected by your inbox :(
Our team tries to ship orders as quickly as humanly possible. Because of this, we ask that you please make changes to your order within an hour of your original purchase. Obviously, we understand that things happen. If you change your mind about an order or put in the wrong shipping address or are nervous about sizing, please email us within an hour to ensure that we can help you do something about it!
Products: Our experts as well as the rest of our team want you to love your purchase but we understand that may not be the case 100% of the time (at least on the first try). Which is why we offer a 30-day peace of mind returns on most items. For more details please visit our returns page.
Experiences: Since we have a number of different Experiences on the platform, the quick answer is - it depends.
Prior to your Experience: Please refer to the details of your charter contract for our refund policy. Unless you agree to a non-refundable payment/deposit, we'd be happy to refund your money as long as it's 7 days prior to your experience. If you did sign contract that states a different policy, that is the one we will honor.
After your Experience: After you finish your meal at a restaurant, you'll have to pick up the check. In the same way, we unfortunately can't refund your payment after you've already enjoyed the amazing Curated Experience :) If it was obviously not the Experience you bought, please email us and we'll do our best to make things right.
Products: First, we apologize for the inconvenience! We strive for 100% satisfaction, but we're human after all :) Please email us so that we can take care of it!
We pride ourselves on working with local merchants and empowering small businesses as well as hiring passionate experts. That being said, sometimes shipping can be a little bit slower than buying something from that lightning fast e-commerce site based in Seattle. Real humans = a little more time, but a lot more passion. Generally, getting your item will take 7-10 business days, unless your expert tells you otherwise. If you'd like faster shipping, please tell your expert beforehand and they'd be happy to quote you for expedited shipping.
Your expert will send you tracking updates via text message, you can also find the update on your orders page(you must be logged in to see this information). Feel free to email us with any questions, even if you're just really jazzed about your order, we're happy to hear from you!
We've got just the thing! All you have to do is go to our tip jar, add your tip amount and remember to include your experts name, your name and maybe a nice note to share your appreciation and we'll pass it along.
Yes, we’re now operating in New Zealand and Australia! Here’s what you need to know:
- All prices on our website are in USD and all currency conversions are done by the bank or card company.
- It usually takes 4-7 days to make delivery in NZ and AUS, though we've seen quick deliveries in 3 days (and we've seen slower deliveries too, usually because of a delay at the customs office).
- We ship to both NZ and AUS for just $39 with a $125 order minimum. Unfortunately, items like helmets and gear bags are bulky and relatively inexpensive may catch a surcharge.
- No duties are charged on our website, and it is our understanding that orders under $1000AU will not be levied duties when they arrive in Australia. Orders under $1000AUD will be charged 10% GST during checkout. Orders over $1000AUD will be charged both duties and GST when they arrive in Australia.
- There is a 15% flat surcharge for New Zealand customs that may be included with your order.
- It is always a good idea to check the duty rate on particular items to ensure you aren't cutting it too close. Click here for The New Zealand Customs Service website and here for the Australian Customs Service website.
This usually means that the merchant has created the label but the shipping company hasn't processed it yet. If this happens, give it a few hours and hopefully your number will update immediately once the shipping company has it ready. If you've waited for a little bit already or you notice something else is wrong with tracking please email us as soon as you do and we'll check on it!
We're always excited to build relationships with new businesses. If you're interested in working with us, please email our partnerships team. We'd be happy to jump on a quick call to see if there's a fit!
We want the most passionate and enthusiastic people to be a part of our team. If you'd like to become an expert, please tell us a little bit about yourself through our expert survey. We'll get back to you as soon as we can!
To stop receiving SMS messages, simply reply STOP in all capital letters to the phone number that the messages were sent from.